This happens to me about once every 3 years...
I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people. (not really...)
Ok, the 11 random facts. . . trivia time.
1. I am a classically trained animator (before cgi - think hand drawn and claymation)
2. I have yet to 'professionally' work in any of the areas that I have official post secondary education in (Animation, Montessori preschool education).
3. I have red hair and green eyes.
4 I can probably claim ancestors from 6 of the 7 continents of the world (sorry, no penguin blood). I thus feel that I am free to tell jokes about any group, chances are, somewhere along the line, we're family
5. I am frequently irreverant.
6. When I'm not sleeping, I am very creative.
7 When I am sleeping, I am dreaming in technicolour.
8. I have a cat that has a nervous condition.
9. I sold my car when gas prices went over a dollar in Canada. I now ride a vino scooter.
10. I love black and white movies, and think most of the 'remakes / reboots' are drek!
11. I am a 44 year old girl nerd that plays a LOT of computer games, minecraft and tekkit being the two current faves.
The 11 questions
1. How old are you?
D: Oh, wait, I'm 44
2. Why did you decide to join DeviantArt?
I had friends who had joined, and I was looking for a place to meet artists, get feedback, and make some coin.
3. If there is an Apocalypse, how do you plan to survive it?
Good defensive living structure far away from cities, stockpile of food and 'supplies', no fear of zombies, and an instinctive distrust of my fellow man. . . oh yes, a strong bear-like mate and collection of like-minded friends.
4. What's your favorite photography style or drawing style?
I like black and white photography for it's ability to convey so much.
5. How well do you think you've improved with your drawing or photography in the last 5 years? Pictures to show us?
honestly, I've stayed about the same.
6. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Right now? I'm assisting on a couple of game development projects, and setting up a tekkit server. I'm also making short youtube features. . . then I sleep.
7. What do you do for a living and do you like it?
I am technically retired now. I am living on disability.
8. What's your least favorite food?
fast food of any type.
9. What's your favorite TV commercial?
I gave up on tv 4 years ago - I have NO idea. The european commercials are good.
10. How many hobbies do you have?
too many to list here
11. How many languages do you know and what are they? If you only know one would you like to learn others and what would they be?
That's two questions technically. Languages. . . do I know fluently, or enough to order food in or swear at someone in? Fluently, 1, for the secondary purposes listed, 5.
Yes, I would like to learn more - top of my list is Gaelic.
Ok, people that I'm going to tag. . . not 11, just 5.
Here are my questions:
1. What kind of art is your forte?
2. Have you made a lot of good or at least fun connections on dA?
3. Is art or creativity involved in your profession?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. If you had to pick a favourite movie, what is the first one that just came to mind?
6. What are your tools of the trade?
7. If I were to ask you to, would you commit one random act of kindness in the next 24 hours?
8. Ok, I'm asking. What was it?
9. If you could invite one person from ANY point in history to come and have a coffee with you and chat, who would it be?
10. Red pill or blue pill?
11. If your life was a book, and you were the main character, what genre would the book be published under?
There you go, that should be relatively painless. Anyone else reading this journal, feel free to answer these questions too.